Celluloid Diaries: Cover Preview A Good Man / Un homme bien

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cover Preview A Good Man / Un homme bien

I just received the cover art for A Good Man / Un homme bien, which is slated to be released April 15 in both English and French. The story is now being turned into a French feature film by Radowski Films. A star cast has been attached to the project and includes names such as Pierre Lekeux (Strass, Last Night On Earth, La Danse des esprits), Matthias Pohl (Secret Story 2), Eric Demin (Dikkenek, Potiche) and Flavio Tosti (American Buffalo, The Drowned World). Have a look at the cover preview and let me know what you think. Feel free to share this cover on your blogs and forums. You may contact me at eeriestories75 (at) gmail (dot) com if you want to be included in the book tour for a review, interview, guest post and/or giveaway.

Cover preview Un homme bienCover preview A Good Man

Cover design by Allan Beurms

Loved Dexter and American Psycho? Then there's a good chance you will love A Good Man.

Louis Caron is a good man - vegetarian, he feeds the homeless, takes care of animals and is even concerned with the ecological future of the planet. But his altruism has a sinister edge - he's a vampire - and local detective Taglioni is becoming increasingly suspicious. Louis' attempt to escape the police will take him on a journey into his own private hell where he is not only forced to confront his worst fears, but also to destroy the lives of those he cares about most.

20 comments:

  1. Awesome cover! Can't wait to read and see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great read...

    Happy April Ghoul's Day!
    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    iZOMBIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a good book to read. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower from the Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop! The cover photo is great and makes me want to read this book. It sounds thrilling! I would be interested in doing a book review and giveaway of this book, so I will be sending you and email with my information. Looking forward to reading more.

    Have a great week!

    Jenelle

    http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. which publisher for french version ? I'm really interested to review it for vampirisme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like Dexter. I think I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting! Thank you for sharing! Visiting from "Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce!"
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! How fabulous that your story is being made into a feature film, and I love the cover art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover is amazing. I love it!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like American Psycho, so I'll probably like it. Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. female version of Stehen King intrigues me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ho ho , this seems to be a real and very good thriller....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember getting my first cover art, very exciting -- especially when you like it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey - I'm so glad you linked up to me blog hop today - I'd love to be part of your book tour :) XX I'll email you pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't really see the American Psycho or Dexter resemblance just here.. but it sounds interesting just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower from todays blog hop! I love Dexter! Thanks for the book review.

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read this for the tour for Charisma Media Network and I just had to tell you how impressed I am by your writing! I just finished The Strangers Outside and I'm almost done with Drowned Sorrow. I love your stories and can't wait to see what you come out with next!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh.. a vampire I have a thing for vampire books, this one sounds great! Thanks for sharing and sparking the interest in a new book.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi. Here are the list of the most popular literary terms to write a good paper.

    ReplyDelete